This app can be used to manage customers, products, and orders.
The app user can:
- Create and edit a customer list.
- Create and edit a product list.
- Create orders associated with a customer. Orders can have three statuses: Open, Complete, or Canceled.
- Add products to each order, specifying an amount. The app will calculate the total value of the order and the total cost per product.
Sales & CRM
An app for managing customers, products, and orders.
We built this app leveraging the following AppSheet features: References between tables, Spreadsheet formulas, advanced views with Slices and conditional formatting, and a workflow rule to send email to the customer.
Look for the following features in this app:
1) References between tables: Customers, Orders, and Order Details are connected by references between tables. When an order is created, there's a drop-down menu listing all the customers. That list is dynamically updated every time the customer list is updated. Additionally, every time the user opens the details of a customer, a new order can be created from that point. To turn a column into a reference, change it in Advanced Editor > Data > Column Structure. Locate the column you want to change and click on EDIT. Select REF type and select the table it should point to.
2) Spreadsheet formulas. We also added formulas that are calculated once the app is synced with the spreadsheet. The Order Total formula in the Orders view is calculated once the spreadsheet is synced with the app.
3) A workflow rule sends email to the customer. The email includes information regarding the customer, the customer's orders, and the order items included in each order.
Copy this app for free to see all the customization we included. You can replace it with your own products and customers.
Delete my account
Create a new App
Choose a Sheet
To find the ID of a sheet, go to the Smartsheet site, open the Properties of the sheet, and copy the ID property.